Country membership provides members with access to BSA’s compliance, enforcement and policy initiatives in a specific country. This membership category is designed for local companies. Eligible regions for country membership include Asia-Pacific; Europe, Middle East, and Africa; and Latin America. Please note that Internet Piracy is not included in this membership category.
The benefits of Country membership include:
Access to BSA’s in-country compliance and enforcement program
- Participation in the end-user enforcement and compliance marketing programs in the country where the member participates.
Access to BSA’s in-country policy program
- Participation in the policy programs in the country where the member participates.
A country-level leadership position
- A seat on the country-level committee.
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA’s marketing materials and press releases in the country.
- Use of “BSA Member” logo for member’s own PR or marketing activities.