Regional Policy membership offers members access to our regional policy programs. This membership category is an option for companies that have concerns about legislative and regulatory issues in a specific region.
The benefits of Regional Policy membership include:
Access to BSA’s regional policy programs
- Participation in policy programs in Asia-Pacific or Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, as a company chooses. (Companies that wish to participate in US policy initiatives join BSA as Global Policy members.)
- Visibility as a resource for government officials in the region.
A regional leadership position in BSA
- Representation on the regional policy committee.
- A seat on applicable country-level committees in the region.
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA’s regional policy-related materials and events.