Regional Compliance and enforcement membership offers members access to our regional enforcement and compliance marketing programs. This membership category is an option for companies that wish to target their compliance and enforcement efforts in a specific region.
The benefits of Regional Compliance and enforcement membership include:
Access to BSA’s regional compliance and enforcement programs
- Participation in the enforcement and compliance marketing programs in the region where a company chooses to participate (the Americas; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; or Asia-Pacific).
- Inclusion of up to two products in BSA’s internet enforcement program, such as searches of P2P systems, IRC, web, FTP and newsgroups.
A regional leadership position in BSA
- Representation on the regional compliance and enforcement committee.
- A seat on country-level committees in the region.
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA education, software management, press materials and campaigns in the region.
- Use of “BSA Member” logo for member’s own PR or marketing activities.