Regional membership provides members access to both our compliance, enforcement and policy initiatives in a specific region. This membership category is available for the Asia-Pacific region and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The benefits of Regional membership include:
Access to BSA’s regional compliance and enforcement programs
- Participation in the enforcement and compliance marketing programs in the region where a company chooses to participate (Asia-Pacific or Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
- Inclusion of up to two products in BSA’s internet enforcement program, such as searches of P2P systems, IRC, Web, FTP and newsgroups.
Access to BSA’s regional policy programs
- Participation in policy programs in the region where a company chooses to participate (APAC or EMEA).
A regional leadership position in BSA
- Representation on the regional compliance, enforcement and policy committees.
- A seat on country-level committees in the region.
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA education, software management, press materials and campaigns in the region.
- Use of “BSA Member” logo for member’s own PR or marketing activities.