EMEA Operations Manager, SSI
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, developing software that creates jobs and improves people’s lives. With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries around the world, BSA advocates for public policies that foster innovation and drive growth in the digital economy across a range of cutting-edge technology policy issues, including artificial intelligence, privacy, and cybersecurity.
BSA Software Services, Inc. (SSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSA. Under specific fee-based contracts with participating BSA members, SSI maximizes the sale of members’ software products through tele-sales and license compliance activities.
BSA SSI is looking to hire an Operations Manager to assist in the oversight of regional operations with a focus on all aspects of vendor and project/program management, including identifying and retaining vendors, reporting and analysis and streamlining of processes. This position will be based in Western Europe and will report to SSI’s Global Operations Senior Manager, based in Washington, DC.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in a relevant field a plus.
- Proven project/program management experience with a track record of establishing and achieving challenging, measurable goals.
- Experience in guiding telemarketing/tele sales vendor.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze data to make sound decisions.
- An outstanding, clear communicator.
- Ability to balance short-term execution needs with long-term strategic goals and drive vendor performance to meet objectives.
- Experience identifying, refining and implementing business operation practices, processes and procedures.
- Metrics oriented; Ability to analyze information/data and make clear recommendations.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Successful track record of managing and answering to multiple stakeholders.
- Unconventional thinker with the ability to succeed in a dynamic industry.
- A proactive, self-sufficient, can-do attitude.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to organize and successfully manage competing priorities and tasks.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Experience with startups and globally distributed virtual teams.
- Coordinate the set-up of tele sales operations.
- Create trainings for tele sales vendors.
- Manage reporting and analysis of data to meet business needs.
- Streamline processes and procedures to meet client needs.
- Work closely with vendors to problem solve and ensure productive communication and implementation of tele-compliance processes.
- Analyze key performance indicators to gauge business health.
- Provide active feedback to vendors utilizing hard metrics derived from dashboards and reports.
- Effectively position offerings to address current and prospective clients’ requirements.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the position title “EMEA Operations Manager - SSI Manager” in your Subject Line.
BSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We embrace and reflect diversity in our staff and seek skilled individuals who are motivated and passionate about the industry, our work and expansive community.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at BSA | The Software Alliance!