Global Policy Membership
Global policy membership provides a leadership position within BSA, as well as participation in BSA’s policy programs around the world.
The benefits of Global policy membership include:
A leadership position in BSA
- Participation on BSA’s Board of Directors and a vote on the strategic direction of the organization.
- Designation of individuals to serve on regional and country level policy committees to help shape our priorities around the world.
Participation in BSA’s global policy programs
- Representation on the BSA Global Policy Council, the primary discussion forum and decision making body for our global policy efforts.
- Voice in BSA’s policy activities worldwide through participation on BSA’s regional policy committees, including key regions such as APAC and EMEA.
- Involvement in policy coalitions BSA enters into with the broader IT industry.
- Visibility as a resource for US and foreign governments.
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA’s policy-related materials and events