FEB 26, 2019 | GLOBAL | US | TESTIMONY
BSA Testimony Before Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on “Policy Principles for a Federal Data Privacy Framework in the United States”
This hearing examined what Congress should do to address risks to consumers and implement data privacy protections for all Americans. The Commerce Committee exercises jurisdiction over the Federal Trade Commission, which is the primary enforcement agency for consumer privacy and information security protections.
- The Honorable Jon Leibowitz, Co-Chairman, 21st Century Privacy Coalition
- Mr. Michael Beckerman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Internet Association
- Mr. Brian Dodge, Chief Operating Officer, Retail Industry Leaders Association
- Ms. Victoria Espinel, President and Chief Executive Officer, BSA – The Software Alliance
- Dr. Woodrow Hartzog, Professor of Law and Computer Science at Northeastern University School of Law and Khoury College of Computer Sciences
- Mr. Randall Rothenberg, Chief Executive Officer, Interactive Advertising Bureau
EQUIPE DE POLÍTICA GLOBAL
Clique para ver a equipe dedicada de políticas da BSA em todo o mundo.