France: From the White House to the Software Industry w/ Victoria Espinel
From the White House to the Software Industry w/ Victoria Espinel (FR)
March 13, 2019
Speaker: Victoria Espinel, President and CEO of BSA | The Software Alliance
Victoria Espinel, President and CEO of BSA | The Software Alliance, joins The Family to talk about her career and leadership at the intersection of technology innovation, global markets and public policy. She will discuss:
- What it was like to work with the White House in general and the digital field in particular.
- Moving from the public to the private sector and what were the main drivers behind that choice.
- Why it’s so important to build initiatives like Girls Who Code to empower women.
- What it’s like to be a woman in a leadership position.
- Technology, innovation and regulation.
- And many other things…
The panel will be hosted by Zineb Mekouar, head of Public Affairs at The Family.
SOBRE A BSA
A BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) é a principal defensora do setor global de software perante governos e no mercado internacional. Seus membros estão entre as empresas mais inovadoras do mundo, criando soluções de software que estimulam a economia e melhoram a vida moderna.
Com sede em Washington, DC e operações em mais de 30 países, a BSA promove programas de conformidade que promovem o uso legal de software e defendem políticas públicas que promovem a inovação tecnológica e o crescimento da economia digital.