France: From the White House to the Software Industry w/ Victoria Espinel
From the White House to the Software Industry w/ Victoria Espinel (FR)
March 13, 2019
Speaker: Victoria Espinel, President and CEO of BSA | The Software Alliance
Victoria Espinel, President and CEO of BSA | The Software Alliance, joins The Family to talk about her career and leadership at the intersection of technology innovation, global markets and public policy. She will discuss:
- What it was like to work with the White House in general and the digital field in particular.
- Moving from the public to the private sector and what were the main drivers behind that choice.
- Why it’s so important to build initiatives like Girls Who Code to empower women.
- What it’s like to be a woman in a leadership position.
- Technology, innovation and regulation.
- And many other things…
The panel will be hosted by Zineb Mekouar, head of Public Affairs at The Family.
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.