Virtual Event: MediaNama Roundtable: Impact of India's Personal Data Protection Bill on Cloud and Telecom Services
July 9, 2020 at 11 a.m. EDT
Data protection legislation will have an impact across sectors, from education, healthcare, MSMEs, startups, among others. While the effects on these sectors has been a key component of debates, the question of the potential impact on the services that enable the Internet and connectivity remains. Medianama as part of this discussion will focus on the impact on cloud service providers and telecom.
- Anjali Hans, Senior Vice President - Regulatory & Corporate Affairs, Vodafone Idea Limited
- Jyotsna Jayaram, Counsel at Trilegal Nikhil Narendran, Partner at Trilegal
- S. Chandrasekhar, Group Director, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Microsoft
- Shweta Rajpal Kohli, Director, Government Affairs & Public Policy, Salesforce India and South Asia
- Tarun Dua, Chief Executive Officer, E2E Networks
- Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, Country Manager, BSA
SOBRE A BSA
A BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) é a principal defensora do setor global de software perante governos e no mercado internacional. Seus membros estão entre as empresas mais inovadoras do mundo, criando soluções de software que estimulam a economia e melhoram a vida moderna.
Com sede em Washington, DC e operações em mais de 30 países, a BSA promove programas de conformidade que promovem o uso legal de software e defendem políticas públicas que promovem a inovação tecnológica e o crescimento da economia digital.