Virtual Event: MediaNama Roundtable: Impact of India's Personal Data Protection Bill on Cloud and Telecom Services
July 9, 2020 at 11 a.m. EDT
Data protection legislation will have an impact across sectors, from education, healthcare, MSMEs, startups, among others. While the effects on these sectors has been a key component of debates, the question of the potential impact on the services that enable the Internet and connectivity remains. Medianama as part of this discussion will focus on the impact on cloud service providers and telecom.
- Anjali Hans, Senior Vice President - Regulatory & Corporate Affairs, Vodafone Idea Limited
- Jyotsna Jayaram, Counsel at Trilegal Nikhil Narendran, Partner at Trilegal
- S. Chandrasekhar, Group Director, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Microsoft
- Shweta Rajpal Kohli, Director, Government Affairs & Public Policy, Salesforce India and South Asia
- Tarun Dua, Chief Executive Officer, E2E Networks
- Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, Country Manager, BSA
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.