Virtual Event: Road to Recovery Webinar - Future of Work Post Covid-19
July 8, 2020 at 1 p.m. CDT
COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on our work practices and indeed the type of work we do. BSA’s Thomas Boué joins a panel of international industry leaders on workforce management to shed a light on the future of work and present BSA’s Response and Recovery Agenda. Chaired by Emma Jacobs, Work Editor at the Financial Times, the discussion focuses on the following questions:
- How has this crisis changed the type of work we do and the way we work?
- What skills and aptitudes have we had to develop in the last three months and will future workforces and those now returning to work need to keep them?
- Is it too early to write the office’s obituary?
- Was Covid-19 the catalyst that will realize true business transformation?
- How do we drive cultural acceptance of new technologies and working practices to deliver true business transformation?
- What can political and corporate leaders do to accelerate reform after this crisis?
- Sunil Prashara, CEO, Project Management Institute
- Melanie Christopher, Head of People, Culture and Change, Capita
- Carlos Frischmuth, Managing Director at Hays & Chairman German Contracting Federation
- Thomas Boué, Director General of Policy EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Emma Jacobs, Work and Careers Columnist, Financial Times
SOBRE A BSA
A BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) é a principal defensora do setor global de software perante governos e no mercado internacional. Seus membros estão entre as empresas mais inovadoras do mundo, criando soluções de software que estimulam a economia e melhoram a vida moderna.
Com sede em Washington, DC e operações em mais de 30 países, a BSA promove programas de conformidade que promovem o uso legal de software e defendem políticas públicas que promovem a inovação tecnológica e o crescimento da economia digital.