Virtual Event: Road to Recovery Webinar - Future of Work Post Covid-19
July 8, 2020 at 1 p.m. CDT
COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on our work practices and indeed the type of work we do. BSA’s Thomas Boué joins a panel of international industry leaders on workforce management to shed a light on the future of work and present BSA’s Response and Recovery Agenda. Chaired by Emma Jacobs, Work Editor at the Financial Times, the discussion focuses on the following questions:
- How has this crisis changed the type of work we do and the way we work?
- What skills and aptitudes have we had to develop in the last three months and will future workforces and those now returning to work need to keep them?
- Is it too early to write the office’s obituary?
- Was Covid-19 the catalyst that will realize true business transformation?
- How do we drive cultural acceptance of new technologies and working practices to deliver true business transformation?
- What can political and corporate leaders do to accelerate reform after this crisis?
- Sunil Prashara, CEO, Project Management Institute
- Melanie Christopher, Head of People, Culture and Change, Capita
- Carlos Frischmuth, Managing Director at Hays & Chairman German Contracting Federation
- Thomas Boué, Director General of Policy EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Emma Jacobs, Work and Careers Columnist, Financial Times
BSA |“软件联盟”(www.bsa.org) 是全球软件行业的主要倡导者，旨在代表该行业，向政府和国际市场发声。其成员包括全球最具创新力的公司，这些公司制定的软件解决方案，不但能够刺激经济，还能提升现代生活的品质。
BSA 的总部位于华盛顿特区，其营运机构遍布 30 多个国家。BSA 凭借这些机构，率先涉足合规项目，以期促进使用合法软件、倡导制定公共政策，并以此培养技术创新能力，以及推动发展数字经济。