Virtual Event: Road to Recovery Webinar - Future of Work Post Covid-19
July 8, 2020 at 1 p.m. CDT
COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on our work practices and indeed the type of work we do. BSA’s Thomas Boué joins a panel of international industry leaders on workforce management to shed a light on the future of work and present BSA’s Response and Recovery Agenda. Chaired by Emma Jacobs, Work Editor at the Financial Times, the discussion focuses on the following questions:
- How has this crisis changed the type of work we do and the way we work?
- What skills and aptitudes have we had to develop in the last three months and will future workforces and those now returning to work need to keep them?
- Is it too early to write the office’s obituary?
- Was Covid-19 the catalyst that will realize true business transformation?
- How do we drive cultural acceptance of new technologies and working practices to deliver true business transformation?
- What can political and corporate leaders do to accelerate reform after this crisis?
- Sunil Prashara, CEO, Project Management Institute
- Melanie Christopher, Head of People, Culture and Change, Capita
- Carlos Frischmuth, Managing Director at Hays & Chairman German Contracting Federation
- Thomas Boué, Director General of Policy EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Emma Jacobs, Work and Careers Columnist, Financial Times
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that spark the economy and improve modern life.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.