Virtual Event: Road to Recovery Webinar - Future of Work Post Covid-19
July 8, 2020 at 1 p.m. CDT
Speaker: Thomas Boué, Director General, EMEA Policy, BSA | The Software Alliance
COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on our work practices and indeed the type of work we do. BSA’s Thomas Boué joins a panel of international industry leaders on workforce management to shed a light on the future of work and present BSA’s Response and Recovery Agenda. Chaired by Emma Jacobs, Work Editor at the Financial Times, the discussion focuses on the following questions:
- How has this crisis changed the type of work we do and the way we work?
- What skills and aptitudes have we had to develop in the last three months and will future workforces and those now returning to work need to keep them?
- Is it too early to write the office’s obituary?
- Was Covid-19 the catalyst that will realize true business transformation?
- How do we drive cultural acceptance of new technologies and working practices to deliver true business transformation?
- What can political and corporate leaders do to accelerate reform after this crisis?
- Sunil Prashara, CEO, Project Management Institute
- Melanie Christopher, Head of People, Culture and Change, Capita
- Carlos Frischmuth, Managing Director at Hays & Chairman German Contracting Federation
- Thomas Boué, Director General of Policy EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Emma Jacobs, Work and Careers Columnist, Financial Times
소프트웨어 연합(BSA | The Software Alliance, 이하 BSA)(www.bsa.org)은 각국 정부를 대상으로 세계 시장에서 전 세계 소프트웨어 업계를 대변하고 옹호하는 선도적 연합체입니다. 세계의 가장 혁신적 기업들이 회원사로 참여하며 경제에 활기를 불어 넣고 현대의 생활을 향상시키는 소프트웨어 솔루션을 만들어 내고 있습니다.
워싱턴 DC에 본부를 두고, 30개국이 넘는 국가들에서 운영되는 BSA는, 합법적 소프트웨어 사용을 증진시키고 기술 혁신을 촉진하며 디지털 경제의 성장을 추진하는 공공 정책을 지지하는 준법 프로그램들을 선도합니다.