US-Industry Cybersecurity Dialogue
Speaker: Jared Ragland, Senior Policy Director, APAC for BSA | The Software Alliance
BSA’s Jared Ragland moderates a roundtable discussion about cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region.
In alignment with the Singapore International Cyber Week 2022 theme of “Digital Security: A Shared Responsibility”, collaboration between governments and the private sector is essential to an effective cybersecurity strategy. It builds trust and encourages sharing of best practices and threat intelligence and adoption of effective international standards and norms. It also increases the inclusion of SMEs and leads to more impactful research and development into emerging threat vectors.
The Dialogue will bring together senior officials from the US Government and private sector representatives, with the aim of discussing cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region. Discussions will inform collective efforts to improve regional cyber resilience to better deal with increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. The Dialogue will also provide an opportunity for the US Government and private sector representatives to exchange ideas for public-private partnership and topics of interest or concerns that may benefit from cooperative consideration.
- Moderator: Jared Ragland from BSA | The Software Alliance;
- Moderator: Michael W. Michalak, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director, US-ASEAN Business Council;
- Iranga Kahangama, Assistant Secretary, Office of Cyber, Infrastructure, Risk, and Resilience Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
- Phil Stupak, Director of Federal Cybersecurity, Office of the National Cyber Director;
- Alaina R. Clark, Assistant Director for Stakeholder Engagement, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
More Information: https://events.uschamber.com/us-aseanindustrycyberforum
SOBRE A BSA
A BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) é a principal defensora do setor global de software perante governos e no mercado internacional. Seus membros estão entre as empresas mais inovadoras do mundo, criando soluções de software que estimulam a economia e melhoram a vida moderna.
Com sede em Washington, DC e operações em mais de 30 países, a BSA promove programas de conformidade que promovem o uso legal de software e defendem políticas públicas que promovem a inovação tecnológica e o crescimento da economia digital.