US-Industry Cybersecurity Dialogue
Speaker: Jared Ragland, Senior Policy Director, APAC for BSA | The Software Alliance
BSA’s Jared Ragland moderates a roundtable discussion about cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region.
In alignment with the Singapore International Cyber Week 2022 theme of “Digital Security: A Shared Responsibility”, collaboration between governments and the private sector is essential to an effective cybersecurity strategy. It builds trust and encourages sharing of best practices and threat intelligence and adoption of effective international standards and norms. It also increases the inclusion of SMEs and leads to more impactful research and development into emerging threat vectors.
The Dialogue will bring together senior officials from the US Government and private sector representatives, with the aim of discussing cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region. Discussions will inform collective efforts to improve regional cyber resilience to better deal with increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. The Dialogue will also provide an opportunity for the US Government and private sector representatives to exchange ideas for public-private partnership and topics of interest or concerns that may benefit from cooperative consideration.
- Moderator: Jared Ragland from BSA | The Software Alliance;
- Moderator: Michael W. Michalak, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director, US-ASEAN Business Council;
- Iranga Kahangama, Assistant Secretary, Office of Cyber, Infrastructure, Risk, and Resilience Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
- Phil Stupak, Director of Federal Cybersecurity, Office of the National Cyber Director;
- Alaina R. Clark, Assistant Director for Stakeholder Engagement, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
More Information: https://events.uschamber.com/us-aseanindustrycyberforum
BSA |“软件联盟”(www.bsa.org) 是全球软件行业的主要倡导者，旨在代表该行业，向政府和国际市场发声。其成员包括全球最具创新力的公司，这些公司制定的软件解决方案，不但能够刺激经济，还能提升现代生活的品质。
BSA 的总部位于华盛顿特区，其营运机构遍布 30 多个国家。BSA 凭借这些机构，率先涉足合规项目，以期促进使用合法软件、倡导制定公共政策，并以此培养技术创新能力，以及推动发展数字经济。