US-Industry Cybersecurity Dialogue
Speaker: Jared Ragland, Senior Policy Director, APAC for BSA | The Software Alliance
BSA’s Jared Ragland moderates a roundtable discussion about cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region.
In alignment with the Singapore International Cyber Week 2022 theme of “Digital Security: A Shared Responsibility”, collaboration between governments and the private sector is essential to an effective cybersecurity strategy. It builds trust and encourages sharing of best practices and threat intelligence and adoption of effective international standards and norms. It also increases the inclusion of SMEs and leads to more impactful research and development into emerging threat vectors.
The Dialogue will bring together senior officials from the US Government and private sector representatives, with the aim of discussing cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region. Discussions will inform collective efforts to improve regional cyber resilience to better deal with increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. The Dialogue will also provide an opportunity for the US Government and private sector representatives to exchange ideas for public-private partnership and topics of interest or concerns that may benefit from cooperative consideration.
- Moderator: Jared Ragland from BSA | The Software Alliance;
- Moderator: Michael W. Michalak, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director, US-ASEAN Business Council;
- Iranga Kahangama, Assistant Secretary, Office of Cyber, Infrastructure, Risk, and Resilience Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
- Phil Stupak, Director of Federal Cybersecurity, Office of the National Cyber Director;
- Alaina R. Clark, Assistant Director for Stakeholder Engagement, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
More Information: https://events.uschamber.com/us-aseanindustrycyberforum
소프트웨어 연합(BSA | The Software Alliance, 이하 BSA)(www.bsa.org)은 각국 정부를 대상으로 세계 시장에서 전 세계 소프트웨어 업계를 대변하고 옹호하는 선도적 연합체입니다. 세계의 가장 혁신적 기업들이 회원사로 참여하며 경제에 활기를 불어 넣고 현대의 생활을 향상시키는 소프트웨어 솔루션을 만들어 내고 있습니다.
워싱턴 DC에 본부를 두고, 30개국이 넘는 국가들에서 운영되는 BSA는, 합법적 소프트웨어 사용을 증진시키고 기술 혁신을 촉진하며 디지털 경제의 성장을 추진하는 공공 정책을 지지하는 준법 프로그램들을 선도합니다.