US-Industry Cybersecurity Dialogue
BSA’s Jared Ragland moderates a roundtable discussion about cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region.
In alignment with the Singapore International Cyber Week 2022 theme of “Digital Security: A Shared Responsibility”, collaboration between governments and the private sector is essential to an effective cybersecurity strategy. It builds trust and encourages sharing of best practices and threat intelligence and adoption of effective international standards and norms. It also increases the inclusion of SMEs and leads to more impactful research and development into emerging threat vectors.
The Dialogue will bring together senior officials from the US Government and private sector representatives, with the aim of discussing cyber security trends, opportunities, and challenges in the Asia Pacific region. Discussions will inform collective efforts to improve regional cyber resilience to better deal with increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. The Dialogue will also provide an opportunity for the US Government and private sector representatives to exchange ideas for public-private partnership and topics of interest or concerns that may benefit from cooperative consideration.
- Moderator: Jared Ragland from BSA | The Software Alliance;
- Moderator: Michael W. Michalak, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director, US-ASEAN Business Council;
- Iranga Kahangama, Assistant Secretary, Office of Cyber, Infrastructure, Risk, and Resilience Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
- Phil Stupak, Director of Federal Cybersecurity, Office of the National Cyber Director;
- Alaina R. Clark, Assistant Director for Stakeholder Engagement, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
More Information: https://events.uschamber.com/us-aseanindustrycyberforum
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.