Global membership provides a leadership position within BSA and access to all of BSA’s policy, advocacy, compliance and enforcement programs around the world. Global members have a seat on BSA’s Board of Directors and play a key role in shaping the strategic direction of the organization. Global members are included on BSA policy documents and filings, ad campaigns, white papers and reports, and press materials.
The benefits of Global membership include:
A leadership position in BSA
- Participation on BSA’s Board of Directors and a vote on the strategic direction of the organization.
- Designation of individuals to serve on regional and country level compliance, enforcement and policy committees to help shape our priorities around the world.
Access to BSA’s global compliance and enforcement programs
- Participation in BSA’s end-user enforcement programs around the world.
- Inclusion of up to seven products in BSA’s Internet enforcement program, such as searches of P2P systems, IRC, Web, FTP and newsgroups.
- Access to BSA’s license compliance services, available only to BSA members (additional fees may apply)
- Access to BSA’s compliance marketing activities around the world
Participation in BSA’s global policy programs
- Representation on the BSA Global Policy Council, the primary discussion forum and decision-making body for our global policy efforts.
- Voice in BSA’s policy activities worldwide through participation ion BSA’s regional policy committees in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region as well as Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA education, software management, press materials, and collateral.
- Use of “BSA Member” logo for your own PR and/or marketing activities.