Regional membership provides you with access to BSA’s policy, advocacy, compliance and enforcement efforts in a specific region. This membership category is available in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and the region that includes Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). It is possible to be a member in two regions simultaneously.
The benefits of Regional membership include:
Access to BSA’s regional compliance and enforcement programs
- Participation in the enforcement and compliance marketing programs in one or two regions, depending on where the member chooses to participate: APAC and/or EMEA.
- Inclusion of up to two (2) products in BSA’s internet enforcement program, such as searches of P2P systems, IRC, Web, FTP and newsgroups. For members opting to join in both APAC and EMEA, a total of four (4) titles are included.
- Ability to take advantage of BSA’s License Compliance Solutions (additional fee applies.)
Access to BSA’s regional policy programs
- Participation in policy programs in the region where a company chooses to participate: APAC and/or EMEA.
A regional leadership position in BSA
- Representation on applicable policy, and compliance and enforcement and committees in the region or regions.
Inclusion in public-facing activities
- Identification in BSA education, software management, press materials and campaigns in the region. Identification in BSA education, software management, press materials, and collateral in the region.
- Use of “BSA Member” logo for your own PR and/or marketing activities.