Virtual Event: 10th Annual European Data Protection and Privacy Conference
December 8, 2020
BSA’s Thomas Boué joins Forum Europe’s annual European Data Protection and Privacy Conference for a panel discussion on international data transfers and the future of privacy globally.
- Bruno Gencarelli, Head of the International Data Flows and Protection Unit, European Commission
- James Sullivan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, ITA
- Thomas Boué, Director General, Policy – EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Iverna McGowan, Director, Europe Office, Center for Democracy and Technology
- Elisabeth Dehareng, Partner, Baker McKenzie
More Information: https://dataprotection-conference.com/
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.