Virtual Event: 11th Annual European Data Protection and Privacy Conference
December 2, 2021
BSA's Thomas Boué joins Forum Europe's European Data Protection and Privacy Conference to discuss the latest developments around international data transfers and their impacts in Europe.
- Bruno Gencarelli, Head of Unit, International data flows and protection, DG JUSTICE, European Commission
- Barbara Cosgrove, Vice President & Chief Privacy Officer, Workday
- Thomas Boué, Director General, Policy – EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Vivien Artz OBE, Global Privacy and Data Policy Strategy Advisor, CIPL
- Stephanie Bodoni, EU Legal News Correspondent, Bloomberg News (moderator)
More Information: https://dataprotection-conference.com/
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.