Virtual Event: A New Age of Manufacturing - Software-Enabled Digital Transformation
March 31, 2022, 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
The Digital Transformation Network hosts a virtual briefing celebrating collaborations in technology and manufacturing and the launch of its latest report, “Manufacturing: Digital Tools Transform How Things Get Made.”
Attendees will have the chance to hear from leading policymakers and industry experts and will leave the event with a stronger understanding of how technologies like digital twins, 5G, and edge computing fuel modern manufacturing.
- Opening remarks from Victoria Espinel, President and CEO, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Remarks from the Honorable Robin Kelly (D-IL) and the Honorable Bob Latta (R-OH)
- A panel discussion moderated by Dr. Betsy Cooper, Director, Aspen Institute's Tech Policy Hub, and featuring top industry voices:
- Del Costy, Senior Vice President and Managing Director for the Americas, Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Sean Manzanares, Senior Manager, Industry Strategy - Design & Manufacturing, Autodesk
- Beth Rudden, Distinguished Engineer - Cognitive Science, Trusted AI, IBM
- Sanjay Udani, Ph.D., Vice President, Technology Policy, Verizon
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.