Virtual Event: Beyond I, Robot: Ethics, Artificial Intelligence, and the Digital Age
October 13, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ET
BSA's Aaron Cooper testifies at a House Committee on Financial Services Task Force on Artificial Intelligence hearing entitled "Beyond I, Robot: Ethics, Artificial Intelligence, and the Digital Age." The single-panel hearing will have the following witnesses:
- Meredith Broussard, Associate Professor, Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute of New York University
- Meg King, Director, Science and Technology Innovation Program, The Wilson Center
- Miriam Vogel, President and CEO, EqualAI
- Jeffery Yong, Principal Advisor, Financial Stability Institute, Bank for International Settlements
- Aaron Cooper, Vice President for Global Policy, BSA – The Software Alliance
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.