Virtual Event: Building the NIST AI Risk Management Framework - Workshop #2
March 29, 2022 11:20 a.m.-12:20 p.m. ET
BSA's Christian Troncosco joins NIST for its second workshop on Building the NIST AI Risk Management Framework as part of a panel on "AI Risk Framing and AI RMF Audience." The panel will discuss how to provide a structured, yet flexible approach to framing AI risk—both enterprise and societal, and the intended audience for the AI RMF.
- Hodan Omaar, Center for Data Innovation, Information Technology & Innovation Foundation
- Tara Hairston, Alliance for Automotive Innovation
- Richard Mallah, Future of Life Institute
- Ufuk Topcu, University of Texas at Austin
- Christian Troncoso, BSA | The Software Alliance
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.