Virtual Event: CSI 2020 Global Services Summit
November 18, 2020
Speaker: Isabelle Roccia, Senior Manager, Policy – EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
Isabelle Roccia joins a panel of industry experts and senior trade officials to discuss “Services in a Post-COVID World: New Demand for Seamless Data Flows” at this year’s Global Services Summit, hosted by the Coalition of Services Industries.
- Lailee Moghtader, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Trade and Investment, U.S. Treasury
- Michael di Paula-Coyle, Director, International Trade Policy and Director, Government & Regulatory Affairs, IBM
- Susan Ritchie, Vice President, Trade & Technology Policy, U.S.-India Strategic Partnership Forum
- Isabelle Roccia, Senior Manager, Policy – EMEA, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Tom Robertson, Corporate Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Microsoft
More information: https://uscsi.org/global-services-summit/
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.