Virtual Event: European Cyber Agora – Multistakeholder Assembly
June 2, 2021
The European Cyber Agora is a multistakeholder platform bridging the gap between government, civil society, and industry across Europe. BSA’s Aaron Cooper joins a virtual panel to discuss how the European Cyber Agora can shape the European cyber policy agenda, identify European perspectives on global cybersecurity policy debates, and promote collaboration across sectors.
- Līga Rozentāle, Senior Director, European Government Affairs, Microsoft
- Camille Gufflet, Cybersecurity Policy Officer, European External Action Service
- Krasimir Simonski, Deputy Chairman, State eGovernment Agency, Bulgaria
- Aaron Cooper, Vice President for Global Policy, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Andrea G. Rodríguez, Researcher and Project Manager, Barcelona Centre for International Affairs (CIDOB)
More Information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-eu/cyber-agora
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.