Virtual Event: Forum Europe’s 3rd Annual Artificial Intelligence Conference
March 25, 2021
BSA’s Thomas Boué speaks at Forum Europe’s annual conference, “Artificial Intelligence 2021: Delivering AI with Impact in Europe.” He joins a panel discussion on how the Commission’s upcoming legislative proposals on AI can boost the development and uptake of artificial intelligence and address the risks in line with European values.
- Kilian Gross, Head of Unit, Artificial Intelligence Policy Development and Coordination, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Karine Perset, Administrator of OECD AI Policy Observatory, OECD
- Sebastian Wieczorek, Vice President - Artificial Intelligence Technology, SAP SE
- Thomas Boué, Director General of EMEA Policy, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Daniel Leufer, Europe Policy Analyst, Access Now
The discussion will be moderated by Lara Natale, Director of Tech, Media, Telecom, and Mobility, CERRE.
More Information: https://ai-euconference.com/
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.