Virtual Event: G7 Multi-Stakeholder Conference on Data Governance and Flows
April 6, 2022
Speaker: Victoria Espinel, President and CEO, BSA | The Software Alliance
BSA’s Victoria Espinel joins an interactive, online conference hosted by the German Government to discuss the importance of data free flow with trust under the G7 Digital and Tech Track.
- Victoria Espinel, President and CEO, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Andrew Wyckoff, Director, OECD
- Maximilian Ahrens, Chairman of Board of Directors of Gaia-X
- Monika Schnitzer, Economist, German Council of Economic Experts
- Takeshi Kito, Fintech Entrepreneur, Vice-chair, Fintech Association of Japan
- Rebekka Weiß, Head of Trust & Security, Bitkom (moderating)
This virtual event is open to the public. For more information and to register, visit: https://www.bmdv-g7germany.de/stakeholder-conference/programme/#session4
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.