Virtual Event: Stakeholder Conversation on India’s Data Protection Regime
January 28, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. IST
BSA's Eunice Lim joins a panel of subject matter experts to discuss consent mechanisms, data transfers, MLAT, data fiduciaries, data protection, regulatory synergy, other approaches and nuances of India’s data law.
- Justice Srikrishna, Former Judge, Supreme Court and Chairperson of the Expert Committee on the Data Protection Framework
- Dr. Amar Patnaik, Member of Parliament and Member of the Joint Parliamentary Committee on Personal Data Protection Bill
- Atul Bist, Senior AVP and Head Invest India, Gov't of India
- Ashish Aggarwal, Vice President and Head of Public Policy, NASSCOM
- Beni Chugh, Research Manager - Future of Finance Initiative, Dvara Research
- Aadya Misra, Senior Associate - Technology, Media, & Telecommunications, Spice Route Legal
- Ameya Ashok Naik, Head of Policy, eGov Foundation
- Eunice Lim, Senior Manager, Policy - APAC, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Vinay Kesari, General Counsel, Setu
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.