Virtual Event: State of the States - Preparing for 2021
January 13, 2021, 12:00-1:30 p.m. EST
Speaker: Meghan Pensyl, Manager, Policy at BSA | The Software Alliance
BSA's Meghan Pensyl joins Women in Government Relations for "State of the States: Preparing for 2021," a webinar focused on policy trends sweeping through statehouses.
- Maria Koklanis – Senior Tax Correspondant, Law360
- Meghan Pensyl – Manager, Policy, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Heidi Green – Managing Director, Policy and Government Relations
- Erika Scheffer – Director State Advocacy, International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Laura Dooley – Head of Global Government Relations, StubHub
- Moderator: Beth Loudy, SGAC
More Information: https://www.wgr.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1434180&group=
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that spark the economy and improve modern life.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.