Digital Trade & IPEF Panel Discussion: Challenges and Opportunities for Regional SMEs & Start-ups
BSA’s Jared Ragland moderates a panel discussion on exploring the opportunities and challenges facing digital startups and SMEs. Panelists will share insights into the rapidly evolving digital landscape in the Indo-Pacific. From navigating regulatory frameworks to leveraging digital solutions and tools for success, the panel will discuss how the IPEF digital trade negotiations can support the inclusive growth of the digital economy in the region.
- Devi Ariyani, Executive Director, Indonesia Services Dialogue (ISD)
- Tiffany Smith, Vice President, Global Trade Policy, National Foreign Trade Council (NFTC)
- Quah Zheng Wei, Co-Founder & CEO, Accredify
- Aditya Batura, Co-Founder & CEO, Codomo
- Benjamin Wong, Co-Founder & CEO, Kinobi
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.