Virtual Event: JPC Report & Draft Data Protection Bill, 2021 by The Dialogue
February 28, 2022
BSA's Jared Ragland joins The Dialogue for a discussion on the nuances of privacy and data protection in India to deliberate on the recent JPC report on the Data Protection Bill, 2021.
- Rahul Matthan, Partner, Trilegal
- Jared Ragland, Senior Director, Policy – APAC at BSA
- Malvika Raghavan, Lawyer & Data, Governance Researcher
- Kumar Deep, Country Manager, India ITI
- Kazim Rizvi, Founder Director, The Dialogue (Moderator)
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.