Virtual Event: Trade, Technology, and Trust: Where Next?
November 11, 2021, 4:30-5:20 p.m. BT
Technology has long been touted as the silver bullet that will transform lengthy and complex trade operations into seamless interconnected networks. But has the full potential of trade-tech been realized?
- What steps can businesses and technology firms alike take to demystify data and gain clear and actionable insights?
- Is B2B collaboration effective enough? How can trade-tech change this?
- How can businesses overcome the significant risks associated with increasingly digitized networks?
- Victoria Espinel, President and CEO, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Emmanuelle Ganne, Senior Analyst, Economic Research Department, World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Claire Thompson, Executive Vice President, Global Trade, Enterprise Partnerships, Mastercard
- Matthew Vincent, Editor of Project Publishing, Financial Times
More Information: https://tradesecrets.live.ft.com/agenda/session/541549
BSA | The Software Alliance (www.bsa.org) is the leading advocate for the global software industry before governments and in the international marketplace. Its members are among the world’s most innovative companies, creating software solutions that help businesses of all sizes in every part of the economy to modernize and grow.
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and operations in more than 30 countries, BSA pioneers compliance programs that promote legal software use and advocates for public policies that foster technology innovation and drive growth in the digital economy.